Honda-Haven
Welcome to HONDA-HAVEN.COM


IMPORTANT MESSAGE:
* As a Guest you will not be able to view the website, please Register for full access

* Members require 300 posts to sell cars/parts on Honda-Haven.com

* Foul & abusive language (also racist comments) are strictly forbidden and will certainly result in a ban

* Post an Intro before posting anywhere else

* Join Photobucket in order to gain best results regarding pictures

* Spammers will not last long on Honda-Haven.com please make your posts constructive

* The latest version of Internet Explorer & Google Chrome seem to be the best browser options for this site

* IMPORTANT!!!! - PLEASE BLOCK YOUR REGISTRATION PLATE WHEN POSTING UP PICS, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY!!!!!!

Photoshop DC5

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Photoshop DC5

Post by slammed-coupe on 14.11.09 0:40

he`s in a league of his own on this one defo!!! just hopin chef goes over the top on this one!!!! be class
avatar
slammed-coupe
Honda Head

Posts : 6317
Location : kerry/cork
Join date : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Photoshop DC5

Post by Chef on 14.11.09 1:07

Not bothered doing any more, im not feeling that one for some reason!
avatar
Chef
Paid Members
Paid Members

Posts : 2850
Location : Waterford
Join date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Photoshop DC5

Post by CollyN on 14.11.09 1:12

Thats nice man apart from the portable ironing board on the back of it not that im able to slag wouldnt have a clue what the fook im doing fair play to yez all lads 👍
avatar
CollyN
Honda Head

Posts : 3313
Location : Baile Atha Cliath
Join date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Photoshop DC5

Post by pablosd on 14.11.09 1:19

Chef wrote:, im not feeling that one for some reason!

dunno why but same here,!!!
i guess is dat no1 wants dat barbed wire toilet paper but SIR_ITR and slammed-coupe!!
avatar
pablosd
Honda Head

Posts : 6202
Location : Galway/Mayo
Join date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Photoshop DC5

Post by SiR_ITR on 14.11.09 1:20

CollyN wrote:SIR_ITR chip foose should have you on board man some of the cars ye do are just mental savage work the other cars are savage but never as good sorry lads No

Ya I wish man! Id be happy if dunnes got me on board! lol!
But thanks a million man! thats some compliment like! 👍 cheers cheers cheers
avatar
SiR_ITR
Site Graphic Designer

Posts : 7762
Location : Galway
Join date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Photoshop DC5

Post by pablosd on 14.11.09 1:22

SiR_ITR wrote:
CollyN wrote:SIR_ITR chip foose should have you on board man some of the cars ye do are just mental savage work the other cars are savage but never as good sorry lads No

Ya I wish man! Id be happy if dunnes got me on board! lol!
But thanks a million man! thats some compliment like! 👍 cheers cheers cheers

are u looking for a job in dunnes stores??
avatar
pablosd
Honda Head

Posts : 6202
Location : Galway/Mayo
Join date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Photoshop DC5

Post by SiR_ITR on 14.11.09 1:27

pablosd wrote:
SiR_ITR wrote:
CollyN wrote:SIR_ITR chip foose should have you on board man some of the cars ye do are just mental savage work the other cars are savage but never as good sorry lads No

Ya I wish man! Id be happy if dunnes got me on board! lol!
But thanks a million man! thats some compliment like! 👍 cheers cheers cheers

are u looking for a job in dunnes stores??

Ya man id take one anywhere @ this stage! I have a good summer job but nothin durin the year! farao why? u know sum1?
avatar
SiR_ITR
Site Graphic Designer

Posts : 7762
Location : Galway
Join date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Photoshop DC5

Post by CollyN on 14.11.09 1:28

Yeh we all no ye can use photoshop but can ye stack shelves ha ha and jokes aside man i really think you have an eye 4 this shit and should get into it 👍
avatar
CollyN
Honda Head

Posts : 3313
Location : Baile Atha Cliath
Join date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Photoshop DC5

Post by pablosd on 14.11.09 1:33

SiR_ITR wrote:
pablosd wrote:
SiR_ITR wrote:
CollyN wrote:SIR_ITR chip foose should have you on board man some of the cars ye do are just mental savage work the other cars are savage but never as good sorry lads No

Ya I wish man! Id be happy if dunnes got me on board! lol!
But thanks a million man! thats some compliment like! 👍 cheers cheers cheers

are u looking for a job in dunnes stores??

Ya man id take one anywhere @ this stage! I have a good summer job but nothin durin the year! farao why? u know sum1?

i work in dunnes stores in castlebar!!!! lol! apply 2 dunnes in galway as christmas staff, shud take u on, u wud make a grand easily no bother over christmas time!!!
avatar
pablosd
Honda Head

Posts : 6202
Location : Galway/Mayo
Join date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Photoshop DC5

Post by Chef on 14.11.09 1:36

CollyN wrote:Thats nice man apart from the portable ironing board on the back of it not that im able to slag wouldnt have a clue what the fook im doing fair play to yez all lads 👍

Its a spoiler man it creates down force and acts to stabilize the vehicle's rear axel at high speeds 👍
avatar
Chef
Paid Members
Paid Members

Posts : 2850
Location : Waterford
Join date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Photoshop DC5

Post by SiR_ITR on 14.11.09 1:48

CollyN wrote:Yeh we all no ye can use photoshop but can ye stack shelves ha ha and jokes aside man i really think you have an eye 4 this shit and should get into it 👍
cheer dude cheers I enjoy it alri, and Hondamad said something similar to me, and my parents used to be sayin it!..and who wouldn love a job in something like this? lol! but what job? ha ha! il be happy if I get to build one of these cars or something like them! lol!
avatar
SiR_ITR
Site Graphic Designer

Posts : 7762
Location : Galway
Join date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Photoshop DC5

Post by CollyN on 14.11.09 1:50

Yeh i no that but a standerd dc5 will never be quick enough to use a spoiler that big thats touring car big man other than that its a nice vison just hate big spoilers that ye could iron your shirt on..
avatar
CollyN
Honda Head

Posts : 3313
Location : Baile Atha Cliath
Join date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Photoshop DC5

Post by CollyN on 14.11.09 1:54

SiR_ITR wrote:
CollyN wrote:Yeh we all no ye can use photoshop but can ye stack shelves ha ha and jokes aside man i really think you have an eye 4 this shit and should get into it 👍
cheer dude cheers I enjoy it alri, and Hondamad said something similar to me, and my parents used to be sayin it!..and who wouldn love a job in something like this? lol! but what job? ha ha! il be happy if I get to build one of these cars or something like them! lol!
Dont mean to sound like a cheesy cunt but stick at it man and you never no what could happen all it takes is 4 the right person to see that you,ve a keen eye 4 design and your sorted..
avatar
CollyN
Honda Head

Posts : 3313
Location : Baile Atha Cliath
Join date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Photoshop DC5

Post by username on 07.12.09 20:13

here's my one , ben at it since 6:30

http://i10.servimg.com/u/f10/14/60/46/26/dc5-ty12.jpg
avatar
username
Regular Members

Posts : 188
Location : N-O-F co. clare
Join date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Photoshop DC5

Post by Import Heaven on 24.07.10 13:05

man fair play to ya
avatar
Import Heaven
Site Photographer

Posts : 1067
Location : Dublin
Join date : 2010-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Photoshop DC5

Post by JdmFreaney on 22.08.10 1:18

Here My Attempt

Lowered
Volk Wheels
Jdm Fogs
JDM Shocker
De-spoilered
Re-made Front Bumper
Password JDM tow hook
Raised Bonnet

avatar
JdmFreaney
Honda Head

Posts : 346
Location : Garage Floor :P
Join date : 2010-08-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Photoshop DC5

Post by SiR_ITR on 22.08.10 22:19

Thats savage man, Think we should start doin these again? any of the other lads agree?
avatar
SiR_ITR
Site Graphic Designer

Posts : 7762
Location : Galway
Join date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Photoshop DC5

Post by JdmFreaney on 22.08.10 23:58

sound lad yea defo start it bak up
avatar
JdmFreaney
Honda Head

Posts : 346
Location : Garage Floor :P
Join date : 2010-08-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Photoshop DC5

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum