Honda-Haven
Welcome to HONDA-HAVEN.COM

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:
* As a Guest you will not be able to view the website, please Register for full access

* Members require 300 posts to sell cars/parts on Honda-Haven.com

* Foul & abusive language (also racist comments) are strictly forbidden and will certainly result in a ban

* Post an Intro before posting anywhere else

* Join Photobucket in order to gain best results regarding pictures

* Spammers will not last long on Honda-Haven.com please make your posts constructive

* The latest version of Internet Explorer & Google Chrome seem to be the best browser options for this site

* IMPORTANT!!!! - PLEASE BLOCK YOUR REGISTRATION PLATE WHEN POSTING UP PICS, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY!!!!!!

Graphics tablet!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Graphics tablet!

Post by SiR_ITR on 26.12.11 4:38

Any1 else have one? And if not and u like photoshop and stuff, all I can say is GET ONE! Even for browsing and stuff they are so much better than a trackpad or mouse!

They are epic! Should have goten one a long time ago! 🤦
SiR_ITR
Site Graphic Designer

Back to top Go down

Re: Graphics tablet!

Post by H2Lee on 26.12.11 14:00

I've got a bamboo graphics tablet, barely use it though cause I'm usually sitting on the couch when I'm photoshopping on the laptop so I can't really use it then. There a great bit of kit though especially for photoshop 👍
H2Lee
12.804 Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by _Megz_ on 26.12.11 14:39

We have them in college, but where able to take them out for a few weeks at a time, I love them, cause weve draw our stuff in flash, nd i hate flash! Handy owl things to have... 👍
_Megz_
Honda Head

Back to top Go down

Post by SiR_ITR on 27.12.11 13:51

LOR wrote:I've got a bamboo graphics tablet, barely use it though cause I'm usually sitting on the couch when I'm photoshopping on the laptop so I can't really use it then. There a great bit of kit though especially for photoshop 👍

That is a draw back but I have a new system, I sit on the recliner with the laptop beside my feet and the tablet in my hand so I can work away or I sit at the desk if Im really serious! haha
SiR_ITR
Site Graphic Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top