Honda-Haven
Welcome to HONDA-HAVEN.COM

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:
* As a Guest you will not be able to view the website, please Register for full access

* Members require 300 posts to sell cars/parts on Honda-Haven.com

* Foul & abusive language (also racist comments) are strictly forbidden and will certainly result in a ban

* Post an Intro before posting anywhere else

* Join Photobucket in order to gain best results regarding pictures

* Spammers will not last long on Honda-Haven.com please make your posts constructive

* The latest version of Internet Explorer & Google Chrome seem to be the best browser options for this site

* IMPORTANT!!!! - PLEASE BLOCK YOUR REGISTRATION PLATE WHEN POSTING UP PICS, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY!!!!!!

EBC Discs and pads + Recon Calipers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

EBC Discs and pads + Recon Calipers

Post by Mic on 07.08.13 22:59

Well folks I have branched out on my own and started Brakes.ie, a straightforward, easy way of ordering the full range of EBC discs, pads and reconditioned calipers (a huge plus for Hondas!)
www.brakes.ie

Website is operational but still under construction, you can pay directly through paypal so its completely safe and secured. Or pay by card and let paypal take care of the trasnaction.

You can go ahead and order via the site and I will refund you 10% off all displayed prices (I will set up a discount coupon in the coming days)

EBC stock over 90'000 parts! We do not keep all of these in stock obviously so delivery times can be between 3 and 5 days at most.

Please contact me for prices on our reconditioned callipers.

Why EBC?
Worlds largest range of Premium OE replacement sport and race brake pads, discs or rotors in materials for every vehicle and for every driving style. EBC pads are 100% made in our Bristol UK factory and most discs are also UK made.

Motorcyles and offoad?
We also have full access to the offroad, bicycle and motorcycle range, if you want a price on a certin pad please forward the part number via PM.
35 years as world market leader makes EBC the perfect choice in replacement brakes for your Motorcycle or ATV whether you are cruising, riding at trackdays,racing or Off road. Choose from organic, semi sintered or full sintered brake pads and choose your ideal brake discs or rotors to match from our massive range of over 1100 designs.

Premium quality disc brake pads for Mountain bikes in three fantastic choices, Green for trekking, Red for Downhill or long lasting Gold sintered range for longest life all made in our own UK and USA factories plus oversize brake discs kits for every bike and caliper made.

Delivery:
We strive to deliver your orders as quickly as possible. We deliver Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm excluding bank and public holidays.

You are responsible for providing the correct address and telephone number as well as being available to take delivery of the order. Items are delivered withing business hours only and we cannot provide a delivery time as it depends on each courier around the country and can vary from county to county.

Prior to delivery the courier may contact you to confirm delivery details and a time. It is your responsibility to be available to take this call.

Claims for non-delivery must be made within 30 days of despatch of goods. Please see the returns page for terms and conditions.
Mic
Site Trader

Back to top Go down

Re: EBC Discs and pads + Recon Calipers

Post by eoin mc on 07.08.13 23:27

Best of luck mic,will be in touch
eoin mc
Honda Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Mic on 08.08.13 22:03

Cheers dude, hopefully takes off in some way
Mic
Site Trader

Back to top Go down

Post by honda_bel on 08.08.13 22:18

Sounds good, all the best with it Smile
honda_bel
Westmeath Rep

Back to top Go down

Post by Celtic03 on 16.08.13 19:29

Hows it going looking for a price on yellow stuff pads for ksprot 6 pots 286mm disc i think the part number is DP4002R
Celtic03
Honda Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Mic on 17.08.13 12:03

Celtic03 wrote:Hows it going looking for a price on yellow stuff pads for ksprot 6 pots 286mm disc i think the part number is DP4002R
PM'd dude
Mic
Site Trader

Back to top Go down

Post by Celtic03 on 26.08.13 22:23

Ordered pads for the ksports the other day and there delivered and everything at great prices, even got messages asking to confirm whether the pads where the right ones as well, found to be very helpful and fast in delivery so i would defo recommend to anybody to use these lads, fair play.
Celtic03
Honda Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Mic on 04.09.13 9:11

Celtic03 wrote:Ordered pads for the ksports the other day and there delivered and everything at great prices, even got messages asking to confirm whether the pads where the right ones as well, found to be very helpful and fast in delivery so i would defo recommend to anybody to use these lads, fair play.
Cheers dude,
thanks again for the order
Mic
Site Trader

Back to top Go down

Post by Mic on 17.10.13 12:25

WE ARE GOING TO CONTINUE THIS 10% OFFER UNTIL XMAS!
Mic
Site Trader

Back to top Go down

Post by Mic on 05.04.14 13:24

Making a order up for stock on Monday so if anyone needs anything let me now ASAP
Mic
Site Trader

Back to top Go down

Post by Boss Hog on 10.07.14 16:42

I'm looking for DP41193R ITR Rear yellow stuff pads. the website wont let me add anything to the Basket. Do you have them in stock?
Boss Hog
Honda Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Mic on 12.07.14 15:18

Boss Hog wrote:I'm looking for DP41193R ITR Rear yellow stuff pads. the website wont let me add anything to the Basket. Do you have them in stock?
Hey dude,
Dont know whats up with the website, ill check monday.
If you want to just directly paypal me at paypal@brakes.ie ill get you sorted. Price as per website +€10 shipping
Mic
Site Trader

Back to top Go down

Post by Boss Hog on 12.07.14 16:09

10% discount in your signature?
Boss Hog
Honda Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Boss Hog on 16.07.14 2:19

well? are you still giving 10% discount?
Boss Hog
Honda Head

Back to top Go down

Post by gar on 16.07.14 7:34

pm,d  thumpup. 
gar
Dublin Rep

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Custom-rocker-covers-irl/62263805

Back to top Go down

Post by Boss Hog on 16.07.14 12:45